18 Images That Are Guaranteed To Make You Laugh If You’ve Decided Adulthood Just Isn’t For You
If it sometimes seems like everyone has their lives together except you, this will definitely sound familiar.
1. Your hobbies and interests aren’t exactly CV-worthy.
2. And you wouldn’t really say you have your shit together.
3. Because being an adult is just not appealing.
4. And you don’t see things changing any time soon.
5. There are an increasing number of ‘engaged’ statuses on your newsfeed.
When your friends are getting engaged and you're just trying to take care of yourself pic.twitter.com/DrcBi7qEsJ
— Kyra (@KDerdi) February 18, 2016
6. So you’re beginning to feel like the odd one out.
When did all your friends suddenly become ‘adults’? And WHY.
When you're the last of your friends from HS to get married/engaged… pic.twitter.com/3lHSAjAaDG
— Jen Patterson (@Bettykutiekid) February 22, 2016
7. But most of the time you don’t care, because you’re having more fun.
8. And there’s always time to make good decisions later…
9. But not right now.
10. You try to make plans to socialise with your grown-up friends, but you’d rather not move.
Or get dressed, unless there’s an emergency.
11. Though you’re usually up for it if it involves alcohol.
And losing all your money…
12. You’re not exactly financially responsible.
13. Or organised.
Resourceful tho 💪
14. Responsibilities are just not the one.
15. And they’re scary.
16. For now, you’ve learnt to celebrate the small victories.
17. You are trying.
18. But you’re just not ready to be an adult yet.
me running from responsibilities pic.twitter.com/ay1f8aZHTa
— /u/evvok (@evvok) June 27, 2016