You’ll Earn The Most Money If You Study At One Of These Universities
If you’re going to spend money on a degree, or even invest in a Master’s afterwards, you want to know it’ll be worth it.
Of course, your potential earnings as a graduate are only one factor to consider as a student, but it’s definitely reassuring to find you’ve made a particularly good investment.
Recent reports have shown that over a third of students regret going to uni because of debt, whilst half feel they would still be where they are now without a degree. So if you’re looking to do further study, and hopefully land a high-paying job afterwards, check out the universities on this list.
Emoulument.com looked at the salaries of people who did a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree at a European university, and who had 5-10 years’ professional experience, to find the median salary for graduates from each institution.
Six UK universities made the top 20, with Bristol University doing well to produce graduates who, on average, earn the same amount of money as Oxbridge grads. City University London & Cass Business School and Warwick University & Business School came in just outside of the top 20, ranked 24th and 25th respectively.
The top 20 universities are listed in order of median graduate salary, including bonuses, after 5-10 years’ professional experience.
1. University of St. Gallen, Switzerland.
2. University of Zurich, Switzerland.
3. Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich, Switzerland.
4. Zurich University of Applied Sciences, Switzerland.
5. London Business School, UK.
6. HEC Paris, France.
7. MINES ParisTech, France.
8. Ecole Polytechnique, France.
9. ESLSCA Business School, France.
10. London School of Economics, UK.
Sunset at Sardinia House, LSE. #amazing#view#sunset#building#architecture#architectureporn#sun#london#lse#pic#photo#picoftheday#photooftheday#insta#igers#igerslondon#town#tweegram#webstagram#iphonesia#iphoneonly#iphone#instagood#instamood#urban#red#geometric#archilovers#perspective#londonschoolofeconomics
11. ESCP Europe, France.
12. Ecole des Ponts ParisTech, France.
13. Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands.
=14. Bristol University, UK.
=14. Cambridge University & Judge Business School, UK.
=14. Oxford University & Said Business School, UK.
17. Ecole Centrale Paris, France.
18. Imperial College London & Tanaka Business School, UK.
19. Maastricht University, Netherlands.
20. Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management.