14 Things All Leeds Beckett University Students Know To Be True
Leeds might be home to several universities, but there are some things you’ll only know if you’re a Leeds Beckett student.
1. You’re already sick of explaining that, yes, Leeds Beckett used to be Leeds Met.
2. And you’re always ready with comebacks for when Uni of Leeds are on their high horses.
3. Not that it matters because, once Varsity comes round, it’s obvious who’s the best.
varsity was insane, leeds beckett is the place to be💪💪💪
— lucy (@_lucethegoose) October 7, 2015
4. You probably got a free hoodie in Fresher’s week.
5. Which you were really pleased with until you realised that everyone on campus looks exactly the same now.
6. You look forward to having any excuse to go to Headingley.
7. Because as much as you love the City Campus, all the construction work is starting to annoy you.
8. Plus, it’s just too close to UoL for your liking.
Walking through Leeds uni as a Beckett student is very scary 😳 can they tell I'm not one of them?!
— Helen Wilson ✨ (@Helen_Wilsonx) September 29, 2014
9. Deep down, you secretly love ‘Quids In’ at Pryzm.
But is it bad some of my best nights out happen on a Monday at quids In pryzm???????
— hannah (@hannahegan2) December 29, 2015
10. And you’ve probably sneaked into Fruity at UoL’s SU at least once.
Because, let’s be honest, it’s better than any equivalent at Beckett.
11. You’ve somehow managed to get lost in the Portland Building several times.
12. And become frustrated with those strange desks in the Rose Bowl lecture theatres.
Especially if you’re left-handed.
The discrimination against lefties in the Rose Bowl lecture hall is real😒
— sarah eliza✨ (@SarahEliza_C) February 3, 2016