16 Signs You Need To Leave Uni and Go Home For Summer Immediately
Whether you’re in your first, second or final year of uni, it’s always nice to know that summer is fast approaching. Here are just a few reasons why.
1. You can’t remember the last time you weren’t surrounded by stuff like this.
2. Your stress levels have been at an all time high recently.
3. And you’re sick of seeing posts like this everywhere.
— jen imrie✨ (@jimrieX) May 10, 2016
4. Campus looks a little bit emptier every day.
5. And your student house looks so sad now that everyone’s started to pack up.
6. Food supplies are very limited.
Can't wait to get home for some actual food. My uni diet of chocolate and Strongbow isn't filling me up anymore
— See Ay El El You Em (@CallumAHarrison) June 1, 2016
7. Not to mention your financial funds.
8. You just can’t concentrate on uni work any more.
All you want to think about is what you’re going to do with your newfound freedom.
9. Or, more accurately, what you’re not going to do.
Can't wait for summer and catch up on all the sleep uni deprives me of 😴😴😴
— Harisa Mulla (@harisa_malik) May 11, 2016
10. Your parents are becoming increasingly impatient to see you.
11. And you’re becoming increasingly impatient to live in a clean, functioning house again.
One reason I can't wait to move back home is the shower, at uni I feel like I'm being dribbled on
— Sara (@_sarazg96) May 14, 2016
12. Not to mention looking forward to seeing your home friends at long last.
13. You’re 100% done with worrying about essays and exams.
14. And you’re so not OK with the realisation that you’ve just reached the end of the academic year.
Still can't believe how fast this year at uni has gone🤔
— Joshua Isaac-Taylor (@JoshITaylor) May 31, 2016
15. You need time to physically, mentally and emotionally recover from the last year.
It's June. I need to stop thinking about uni and enjoy my summer.
— Cheryl Latasha ☄ (@cheryl_fyfield) June 5, 2016
16. So that you can be ready to do it all again next year.