19 Reasons Why Being at Home For Summer Is Better Than Being at Uni
Everyone loves summer. Students love summer just a little bit more than everyone else, though, because university has made them appreciate the following things on a whole new level.
1. A fully stocked fridge.
If you don't come home from uni and immediately raid the fridge and cupboards are you really a student?
— savanaghpancake (@danisavanagh) April 13, 2016
2. And having your meals made for you.
3. The freedom to wake up whenever you like.
If you’re awake before 11am, you’re doing it wrong.
4. Having absolutely no work to do whatsoever.
5. And essentially having no reason to even bother getting dressed.
6. No longer needing to waste time picking up milk and bread from the shop.
7. And then worry that someone will steal it.
8. Binging for as long as you damn well like on Netflix.
9. And hassle-free clothes washing.
No more paying a fortune just to wash your clothes or wait hours for your housemates to take their washing out of the machine.
hey u know what i love about coming home from uni? washing my clothes doesn't cost like £6
— tash (@tashacoyne) March 19, 2016