25 Reasons Why You’ll Never Regret Studying In Leeds
Whichever university you choose to study at in Leeds, here’s why you’ll never regret your decision.
1. It’s the ultimate student city.
With three universities and the fourth highest student population in the country, Leeds knows how to cater for its students.
2. And has loads of Yorkshire charm.
3. There’s a ridiculous amount of choice when it comes to nights out.
From the dangerously cheap ‘Quids in’ at Pryzm to the O2 Academy, there’s something for everyone.
4. And it’s also home to the infamous Otley Run.
A 16-stop pub crawl? Sure.
5. As well as the cheapest kebab in the UK.
6. But if kebabs aren’t your thing, you’ll never be short of places to go to eat.
7. It’s an amazingly quirky place.
8. Where individuality is always valued.
No matter how outrageous you think your outfit is, there’ll always be someone dressed even more outrageously than you.
9. And the architecture is on point.
10. It’s full of places to find cheap vintage clothes.
11. As well as having several huge shopping centres.
12. And a stunning 19th century arcade.
13. Which makes it the ideal place to abuse your student loan.
14. If you ever grow tired of studying on your campus, Leeds Central Library is a stunning place.
15. Or you could make the most of having West Yorkshire’s countryside on your doorstep.
The perfect place to be inspired when revision gets you down or search for some Pokémon. Maybe both?
16. Whatever your music taste, you’ll be well catered for.
From punk rock at The Key Club to house music in Space.
17. And you won’t need to travel far for one of the UK’s biggest summer festivals.
18. You’ll never be wanting for sports to watch or participate in.
19. And competition between the universities is fierce when Varsity comes around.
20. Many of the student areas aren’t what you’d expect.
21. And the city centre might just surprise you.
22. You’re basically guaranteed a great student experience whether you’re studying here.
24. Or here.
25. And you definitely won’t regret it.
In fact, you might never even want to leave.