20 Things That Will Probably Happen To You This Exam Season
Exam time at university is a rough period in your life. From starting revision to walking out of the exam, these things have probably happened to you.
1. You decide this is the year you will be really organised with revision.
No more last-minute cramming.
2. And start by spending the remainder of your student loan shopping for fancy revision cards and gel pens.
Because stationery is everything.
the answer is seven pic.twitter.com/0WBB4TM8J7
— lauryn (@joshaudn) May 1, 2016
3. You create a beautiful revision timetable, only to abandon it after two days.
Safe to say I've completely sacked off the revision timetable
— rob (@master_armand28) April 29, 2013
4. When you eventually start revising you realise how screwed you are.
Me during revising ALLL of the time pic.twitter.com/14sqHsaKMv
— sophie may (@sophmaylews) May 2, 2016
5. You have to live with the fact that you wasted your Easter holidays.
Watching Netflix for the entire break seemed like such a good idea at the time.
6. And that missing all those 9am lectures was a big mistake.
7. You look through past papers and can’t even understand the question.
8. People ask if you’re ready for the exam you don’t really know how to respond.
9. Someone will tell you that “just copying out your notes is the worst way to revise”.
10. So you spend most of the time just calculating the lowest mark you need to pass the year.
11. People will also claim they’ve hardly done any work but everyone knows they started revising in March.
12. You decide to go for a “quiet drink” to stop stressing…
13. But it goes slightly wrong and you end up doing jager bombs at 2am.
Never just 'one drink' is it 🙂🙂🙂
— Izzy Kashani (@izzykashani4) May 8, 2016
14. Meanwhile your friend reveals they’ve actually prepared for the exam.
15. A week into revision and diet and hygiene have gone out the window.
16. You end up revising for so long that life inside the library becomes the only life you know.
17. It gets to the point where you just want to pack it all in.
It's got to that point in revision where I want to be anything else but a law student right now. pic.twitter.com/rC6OcGc1Ij
— Lauren Henderson (@Lauren_IC_Hendo) April 24, 2016
18. As a last resort, you debate with your friends whether your tutor is an easy marker.
19. And when the day comes, you walk into the exam like…
Walking into this last exam like pic.twitter.com/6qMesISryX
— David Krok (@myfrienddave) May 12, 2016