20 Things That Happen At The End Of Every University Exam
Exams are one of the most stressful parts of being a student. No wonder you struggle to contain your emotions when you get to the end of one.
1. Realising you only have five minutes left and you haven’t even seen the last question yet.
2. So, feeling the pressure, you scribble down the first thing that pops into your head.
It may not be genius but it’s better than nothing, right?
3. Asking yourself why you didn’t write that quickly in the rest of the exam.
4. And then you look down at the unintelligible scrawl in front of you.
5. You pretend not to hear the invigilators shout “pens down” as their voices echo throughout the hall.
You’re probably just writing nonsense now, but it feels like your life depends on finishing that last sentence.
6. And hope that not having any time for proofreading won’t backfire on you horrifically.
7. Feeling dazed as you look around the room.
After all of that stress, it takes a while for it to sink in that you’re finally free.
8. Before getting a bit carried away with the excitement that it’s over.
9. Practically sprinting out of the exam room so as not to waste another moment of your brief, new-found freedom.
10. And giving a smug glance to those who still have another hour to go.
11. Until it suddenly dawns on you just how many mistakes you’ve made.
12. Dreading the moment when everyone starts comparing answers.
At this point, blissful ignorance sounds more appealing.
13. But curiosity soon gets the better of you.
After all, if you can’t beat them, join them.
14. Not being able to contain your relief when your answers match up.
Because there’s absolutely no chance that you’re both wrong, is there?!