14 Times Watching Suits Made You Wish You Had Studied Law
When your Law friends are poring over yet another ancient-looking book, it doesn’t seem like their degree is something to be jealous of.
But when you watch Suits, it makes being a lawyer look so damn cool, that you might just get a bad case of degree envy.
1. Every time you realise they all make loads of money.
2. And when they strut about in their expensive formal get-up.
3. When they pop out to lavish restaurants for lunch/dinner/drinks.
How can they do this every day?
4. Every time a famous client is name-dropped.
Let’s face it, we would all love to have Michael Jordan on speed dial.
5. Whenever anyone wins an argument, and you’re in awe of how clever they are.
6. When someone wins a case, which you still don’t understand properly despite it being the sole focus of the entire season, and they make it look like they’ve just saved the world.
7. Every time Jessica kicks ass and you think about how cool it would be to work for her.
8. When Louis is hilariously pathetic and you can’t help but think how entertaining he would be to have around.
Especially when he is near a cat.
9. Whenever Harvey smirks, smiles, or speaks and you automatically need him to be your boyfriend or best friend.
10. When Donna defends her friends and you know that she would be a great ally.
11. When Mike and Rachel finally get together, and you realise a law office is the perfect place to meet a future spouse.
12. And, you know, they have sex in the office all the time. Which means it can’t be all work.
13. In fact they seem to be able to take a lot of breaks for other things. So it can’t be that tough a job after all.
14. And then they mention the money again, and you realise you’ve definitely made a massive mistake in degree choice.
It’s not all bad. Those of you with a photographic memory could try and blag your way in like Mike Ross. Those who don’t… you might want to consider a law conversion.