20 Relationship Lessons We Can Learn From Mindy Lahiri
Mindy Lahiri is an expert in the matters of the heart. Here are some of her much-loved pieces of relationship advice.
1. You should feel totally comfortable with your partner.
2. You should make an effort to surprise your other half from time to time.
It keeps things interesting.
3. Don’t let past sexual indiscretions get you down.
We will all find our Kanye one day.
4. If your boyfriend or girlfriend can dance, hold onto them.
5. Keep your partner’s secrets… most of the time.
6. Always be honest. Even when it’s hard to be.
7. If your other half points out your weight gain, shut them down immediately.
8. And continue to eat what you want.
Being hungry won’t help anyone.
9. Compliments are the key to the heart.
10. Always make an effort with the parents of your partner.
11. Believe in yourself.
12. Love your reflection.
13. Maintain a healthy sex life.
Even if it can sometimes seem like a bit of a chore.
14. Flowers are a nice gift.
But they are also a cause for suspicion.
15. Sing your own praises, as much as you want.
16. And don’t be afraid to criticise your other half’s flaws.
If you don’t, who will?
17. Be reliable.
18. You should acknowledge when someone develops a crush on you.
19. Even when things get tough, you shouldn’t lower your standards too much.
20. And if you’re a mess, always be a hot mess.
WE LOVE YOU MINDY.