16 Things You’ll Only Understand If You Studied At Blackburn University Centre
Yes, it’s a real university, thanks for asking.
1. The inevitable question you always get asked: “What’s a university centre?”
It’s still an official place to learn!
2. Followed by: “Is it a proper degree, then?”
Since they’re validated by Lancaster University, then yes, they are all proper degrees.
3. Often wishing there were more societies for you to join.
4. But at least you have Molloy’s.
5. And The Postal Order.
6. Knowing exactly what people are thinking when they come to visit you.
7. Getting lost in the old Victoria Building.
Trying to get to the speech thing that no-one remembers.
8. And the Harrison Centre when the time comes to print and bind your dissertation.
9. You’ll never miss the always-massive queue for coffee at the café during breaks.
10. And the frustration of not having a big library when you need many books for many assignments.
Two tiny floors! Is that it?
11. Compounded by the library’s online journal catalogue crashing at the most inconvenient time.
Don’t do this to me!
12. And the college library across the road is unlikely to help with your studies either.
It’s EVEN smaller!
13. The lecture theatres are either blisteringly hot or freezing cold.
There is no happy medium.
14. But at least small classes mean you can actually talk to your tutors.
Really helpful when struggling through assignments!
15. Which means you’ll also make great pals to go through all your Blackburn adventures with!
What more do you need?