15 Struggles Every University of Stirling Student Has Faced At Least Once
If you studied at the University of Stirling, there’s a very good chance you experienced struggles such as these at least once.
1. Receiving your new timetable and finding out that one of your classes was in the Cottrell Building.
I hate the Cottrell building wtf it's so big where is everything ????))????)
— آمال 🔹 (@AmalF7495) September 25, 2015
2. Or that you would have to trek all the way to Pathfoot just for one lecture.
3. Feeling like you weren’t even allowed to breathe on the top floor of the uni library for fear of being accused of making too much noise.
4. And worrying that you would end up on the ‘Spotted: University of Stirling’ Facebook page.
No one wants to be laughed at or singled out on that.
5. When you just wanted a hot drink to get you through the next seminar but the Underground queue was horrendous.
6. Having to explain that just because you attended the ‘University of Sporting Excellence’ it didn’t make you excellent at sports by default.
7. The constant fear of being attacked by the swans at the Loch.
8. And having serious issues with motivation to work when the view through the window looked like this:
9. Especially when it snowed.
10. Feeling frustrated because the only real options for nights out were Dusk or Fubar. And you never knew which one to choose.
Dusk or fubar doe
— fish o filet (@liquidtoast987) January 22, 2016
11. The regret you suffered if you didn’t manage to snag queue jump tickets and had to wait in the freezing cold for ages.
It didn’t matter how drunk you thought you were, you were never drunk enough not to feel that kind of cold.
12. As well as the worry that you’d miss the last uni bus home and be stranded.
13. Needing to rush to your lecture but also just wanting to take the time to appreciate the campus.
14. Never being able to take a bad photo of the university.
Not that you ever wanted to, but you would’ve liked the option.