26 Things You’ll Miss About Glasgow Caledonian University When You Leave
We might be considered the 3rd university of Glasgow but that doesn’t mean we’re not proud of it. Before you know it it’s time for a taps aff summer and TITP, which means only one thing – graduation. And the reality hits of how much you’re going to miss your Glasgow home.
1. Studying here.
2. And living here.
3. You’ll even miss your friends from the other unis.
Glasgow with their stunning Hogwarts vibe. Though we’ll always mock their accent.
4. Strathclyde, with the best union in our opinion.
5. And not to mention our mates at Glasgow School Of Art – street party anyone?
6. When Cali puts on a light show.
7. Walkabout – our adopted union.
8. The countless nights out at this place.
9. Or here for some Mulled Bucky.
10. Dancing under the biggest rotating disco ball in the world.
12. And ending your nights out here.
We are so glad you came back. 🙏
13. 3am steak bakes.
glasgow have a greggs that stays open till 4am, I wanna move there
— katie (@kkvtie) April 3, 2016
14. Before being whisked home on the night bus.
15. Going to gigs here.
16. Or here, Blackpool Illuminations has nothing on the Barra’s.
17. This local celebrity.
18. And what shopping trip would be complete without spotting this absolute legend.
19. How Glasgow looks beautiful in all seasons.
20. Relaxing in Kelvingrove Park.
21. All the architectural beauty, from here…
22. To here.
23. And all the the street art that comes with it.
🇫🇷 #Glasgow sous le soleil est un très chouette excursion et encore plus pour les fans de #streetart. J'adore ces fresques!! Vous croyez qu'elle va soulever la personne avec ces 2 doigts? 😜 / / 🇬🇧 Glasgow is an amazing place to visit during a sunny day! Even more if you are a street art lover! I have a soft spot for these 2! Do you think, she is going to pick him up? 😜🖼🎨🏙