6 Signs You’re Still a Student at Heart
When you become a graduate it’s like everyone expects you to instantly become this responsible and sensible adult. Given how much fun student life is, it’s only natural to try and cling on for as long as possible.
These are just a few signs that the student in you isn’t ready to grow up just yet.
1. You still use your hair straighteners to iron your clothes.
It’s just so much effort to get out the ironing board plus the iron and make your way through the creases to then have to put it all away again. A few strokes of the straighteners and your clothes are seemingly acceptable to the world once more.
2. You eat egg and soldiers out of a shot glass instead of an egg cup.
Yes, egg and soldiers may seem like a SLIGHTLY childish breakfast but when it tastes that good why fight it. The egg fits the shot glass so well anyway, it’d be a waste not to use it. At least there’s no tequila in it still…
3. You still use a wine bottle as a rolling pin.
If anything Mary Berry would be proud of our practicality in the kitchen.
4. You measure the price of something by how many drinks you could buy with it.
“ONLY £5 TODAY” – yeah but I could get 5 Jagerbombs with that on Friday…
5. You moan about how poor you are when you’re sat in the pub with your friends.
Any student/graduate knows there will always be money for alcohol. Just maybe not for food or clothes that month.
6. You’re still attempting to use your student card despite the fact it expired three months ago.
Student discount just sounds so damn good and you’ve BARELY graduated so really, you should still be entitled to it
Here’s to never growing up.