One of the best things about most University courses is that they offer you the chance to get some work experience, which is vital for when you graduate. But from the day you are told the deadline date up to the day itself, there are several thoughts that you and every other student around you will have.
1. I am so going to nail this.
2. My CV is going to look AWESOME.
4. Crap it’s been two weeks and I have done nothing.
5. Well, I have watched one season of Orange is the New Black… that counts… right?
6. It definitely does not count
7. Tomorrow, tomorrow is the day.
8. After this episode…
9. Okay, definitely this one.
10. I have ran out of episodes…. No excuses.
11. I have no interests.
12. I have never had a hobby.
13. Does drinking count as a hobby?
14. Ring of Fire is definitely a sport.
15. WHY DID MY PARENTS NOT FORCE ME TO DO THINGS?!
16. I am unemployable.
17. I am going to live at home forever.
18. Okay, I have mustered up an application.
19. Now I just need to press send.
20. What if it’s not good enough!?
21. I AM NOT QUALIFIED FOR ANYTHING.
22. Okay, breathe, you can do it, just don’t look…