15 Struggles Every University of Worcester Student Has Faced At Least Once
So many floods.
1. Never getting over the loss of Berry’s.
RIP the only place on campus that served proper food.
2. Feeling like you have to pretend you don’t love Tramps half as much as you actually do.
You love to hate it. But also just love it. Ssshhh.
3. Wishing that you could just enjoy studying so close to the River Severn without fearing rain so much.
4. Because this is you on campus when it happens:
5. Questioning if the swans will one day take over Worcester.
— clifford (@cliffordh) August 18, 2016
6. But also wanting the campus ducks to just be your friends already.
“Why don’t you like me??? 😭”
7. Wondering who designed the new chairs in the Jenny Lind building and why.
— Charlotte Taylor (@Charl_Taylor_) September 29, 2015
8. Feeling like you need to apologise for the Hive’s exterior whenever people come to visit you.
9. The constant fear that SOLE will crash just as you need to submit your assignment.
10. Regretting not choosing to study Drama when you discovered there was a possibility Jon Snow might visit.
Kit Harington was at Worcester uni and I missed him… I'm going to have a break down.. 😶
— Jessicar (@McManus_96) December 12, 2014
11. Underestimating how high the Malvern Hills are.
Although the views are worth it.