14 Things That Happen When You Have a One Night Stand at University
One night stands at uni always seem like a great idea at the time. But they’re not. 🙈
1. Discovering the next morning that they are actually on your course.
2. Being casually introduced to their flatmates because there are no boundaries nor secrets in a student house.
3. Or having someone recognise you on campus as “that one who slept with my housemate that time”.
4. Only remembering that your room looks like a bombed IKEA when it’s too late.
5. Or leaving them alone for 5 minutes while you tidy and returning to find they’ve made solid friends with your housemates.
6. Ending up babysitting a near stranger because they couldn’t handle the cheap student night shots.
7. Waking up hungover and internally panicking as you realise you’re actually in halls again.
8. Or feeling like you vaguely recognise the house but you’ve been to that many house parties at uni you can’t be sure.
9. Wanting them to leave before your mates get up and find out anyone was here.
when ur one night stand won't get up and leave 🙃 pic.twitter.com/QecWVhhTdx
— TLYCK (@tlyck12) January 27, 2016
10. Or getting up before them and discovering everyone was waiting for you to emerge so they could give you shit.
11. Needing them to leave so you can get to your lecture but also not wanting to be rude.
12. Praying you don’t bump into anyone you know during your walk of shame home across campus.
"When you take that walk of shame through campus after a long night" pic.twitter.com/iX7b0BYIl2
— I Reach Off Balance (@MrInAndOut) July 28, 2016
13. Realising you drunkenly added each other on Facebook and that you actually have a scary amount of mutual friends.
14. And regularly catching sight of them on campus because obviously it’s a small world at uni.
When you see your one night stand in public pic.twitter.com/k37qo09E62
— Kagiso. (@DarkskinNugget) January 24, 2016