16 Reasons Why Teesside University Is The Best Place To Be a Student
Teesside is simply the best.
1. Firstly, the North-East has a rich history and culture.
What are you interested in? Art? Football? Architecture? Or maybe you just want to explore the history of Captain Cook? This place has it all.
2. And our scenery is unbeatable.
Pictures don’t do the view justice.
3. Students come from all over the country and the world just to study here.
You’d be surprised at how many international students know about Teesside Uni.
4. After all, Teesside is an award-winning university.
And we’re well on our way to conquering those league tables. 💪
5. The university complex itself is compact and easy to make your way around.
You won’t get lost within these walls!
6. Our library is one of the best in the UK.
So. Many. Books.
7. And so is our Students’ Union.
Squids Thursdays – say no more.
8. The accommodation is very reasonable.
Definitely not prison-esque, and even the most luxurious accommodation here comes at a good price.
9. There are always loads of different activities going on in and around uni.
Whether you’re interested in sports or just joining a society, there is something for us all. When you find it, you’ll be surrounded by people who love the same things you do, and that’s great!
10. There are plenty of places to eat.
You’ll find anything from a light snack to a hearty meal.
11. And the nightlife is incredible.
12. Speaking of, our end-of-year party Final Fling is one of the best you’ll ever attend in your life.
We’ve got alcohol, outdoor music and entertainment, fairground rides, and sometimes even a bouncy castle – what more could you want?
13. You’ll never run out of places to go for a quick shop either.
Designer boutiques, vintage clothing stores, diners, jewellery shops, the market – just take your pick.
14. The university is all about giving back to our community.
We have so many volunteering opportunities.
15. And we have a very supportive environment.
There will always be someone available for you to talk to through difficult times or if you just want a chat.
16. In fact, you could say that we’re one big, happy Teesside family. ❤️️
You won’t ever want to leave.