16 Things You’ll Know To Be True If You Live In An All-Female Uni Flat
It isn’t as clean as you’d think…
1. There are more throws than there are flatmates.
Which isn’t a bad thing, of course.
2. And an abundance of hair slides and bobbles.
They’re literally e v e r y w h e r e.
3. You all become hooked on the same TV shows.
Watching them is a ritual.
4. 1 shower + more than 1 females = a mathematical impossibility.
But at least the bathroom’s better stocked than a pharmacy when you do finally get in there.
5. At some point there will be a group hair-dying phase.
6. Just because you are all ladies, it does not mean that the kitchen is ever going to be clean.
That is a complete myth. You never know when you’re going to find mouldy plates in the sink, cutlery under the chairs, or even makeup on the counter.
7. There is a secret chocolate stash somewhere in your flat.
Which comes in useful when you all gather in someone’s room to bitch about someone else.
8. And at least once a week there is a homemade cake left out to be eaten.
God knows we could use the sugar rush after particularly difficult days at uni.
9. Getting ready to go out takes even longer than usual.
“Hmm, your outfit looks amazing but maybe go for another pair of heels?”
10. And your clothes are everyone’s clothes.
Whether you like it or not, sharing is caring 🤗
11. If a boy comes round to the flat, everyone wants to know what’s occurring.
12. And everyone’s always up for a gossip sesh.
Cancel your plans; this is more important.
13. The passive aggression game will be strong at times.
14. But the good times more than make up for it.
And by good times, we mostly mean building a fort with your 2o billion throws in the living room, opening a bottle of wine, and painting each other’s nails.
15. You can’t imagine what your uni experience would’ve been like without them.
16. And you know you’ll all be friends for life. 👭👭
Mostly because you all know far too much about one another.