18 Outright Lies You’ve Told On Your CV
“Always enthusiastic.” 😬
1. I work well in a team and also alone.
Which is it?!
2. Expert in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
3. References available on request.
Please don’t ask me for them, tho.
4. Really strong communication skills.
5. Always looking for new challenges and experiences.
Like…a job. 😅
6. Great problem-solving skills.
It’s not like I’m going to say I just ignore all my problems is it?
7. Ability to interact well with a variety of personality types.
8. Experience working with social media.
9. Approach all situations with a positive attitude.
10. Extremely dedicated and results-orientated
11. Liaised well with colleagues.
12. Always enthusiastic.
13. My previous work experience prepared me for this role.
14. Keen to be given more responsibility.
15. Very sociable.
16. This job really appealed to me for a number of reasons.
17. Excited to join the working world.
18. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Unless it’s a no. 😅😶