18 Reasons Why Every Student Wishes University Life Was More Like The Sims
If only life at university was more like life in The Sims. Just think of the possibilities.
1. You could have all of these traits and still be a successful human.
2. You’d be able to fast forward through all the things you don’t want to do.
I wish you could fast forward your day just like in sims
— Morgan (@morganaknox) June 10, 2016
3. And use pretty much any excuse to get out of going to lectures.
Not going to work because there's a pile of clothes blocking your door
— Sims Logic (@SimsLogic) June 5, 2016
4. All you’d need to do to make someone like you would be to talk at them continuously.
5. You could design the student house of your dreams.
Designed this sims house by myself. I should have been an architect. Haha. 😛 pic.twitter.com/4GWnd9QdmH
— ❋♦❄Gem (@Gem_Noh22) July 1, 2015
I'm the type of person who puts a bowling alley in my bedroom on The Sims because I can
— The Sims Logic (@TheSimsLogic) January 13, 2016
7. And simply make friends with random people that walk past your house.
8. You would be able to literally absorb knowledge from books.
i wish life was like sims, read 3 books about 1 subject and become a genuis
— shaneese b (@PhreshyBrowne) July 30, 2015
9. And no career aspiration would be too far-fetched.
i just built a fucking buckingham palace level house on the sims 4 i'm giving up on all of my current aspirations and becoming an architect
— alisha (@sunnyheIbig) May 31, 2016
10. Nor any qualification too unattainable.
11. You could flick through a newspaper and have a job in less than a minute.
12. Or you could just earn money by creating a painting goblin.
My favourite sims anecdote will always be painting goblin pic.twitter.com/plj4u3359Z
— Annie (@annierxsee) November 3, 2015
13. If you wanted to get fit, minimal effort would be required.
I wish life was like the sims and you could just workout for 8 hours straight one day, and then instantly have a perfect body for weeks.
— kate da great (@knel260) February 4, 2016
14. And doing laundry wouldn’t be a thing. Just spin around a few times.
i wish we could just change clothing like the sims where we would just spin around and the next thing we know we're in our jammies smh
— malekhuzaimie (@MalekHms) June 3, 2016
15. But if you wanted to wear the same thing every single day, no one would care.
16. You could feasibly pursue a career in slacking.
If real life was the sims I’d have chosen the slacker career path.
— Ty Dinar Sign (@w_khalaf94) December 10, 2015