13 Signs You’ve Been a Single Girl For Way Too Long
Being single is a lot of fun, but after a while you start to show certain signs.
1. Your instagram account is starting to become a catalogue of pictures of your cat.
You may have hashtagged #crazycatlady as a joke, but who are you kidding?
2. Your family members have given up asking if you’re dating anyone.
Imagine their faces when you finally bring someone home…
3. You’ve ran out of people to match with in your local area on Tinder.
Extending the search distance and age range is your only option.
4. Shaving your legs has become a thing of the past.
5. As has wearing matching underwear.
Why make the effort when you’re the only one who sees it?!
6. You can’t go on Facebook without being ridiculed by the sponsored ads in the sidebar.
Whether its advertising ‘hot singles’ or telling you to subscribe to match.com, Facebook is really just rubbing it in.
7. In fact, you can’t go anywhere without being taunted by all the cute couples.
It has got to a point where public displays of affection either make you hurl or cry…
8. You’ve considered marrying yourself.
This woman did it, so why can’t you?!
9. February 14th is the day you dread.
“Valentines day is a stupid, meaningless gimmick anyway”, you tell yourself year on year.
10. The idea of sharing a bed with another person is absolutely out of the question.
You’re just too used to having the whole thing to yourself.
11. You’ve had more than your fair share of extremely awkward first dates.
12. You start to consider that maybe there’s something wrong with you…
13. But at the end of the day you know that you’re too fabulous to settle for just anyone.
Who wants all the drama anyway?