16 Worries Every Student Has About Going Into Final Year of Uni
You’re about to become a final year student. The worries are everywhere.
1. The workload completely taking over your life.
2. And, unless you’re one of the lucky few, *actually* having to do that dissertation.
me when anyone mentions the word "dissertation" pic.twitter.com/9953IIDJdt
— 栗ぱみゅぱみゅ (@_magicalemi) April 15, 2016
3. Not being able to make the most of what little time you have left as a student.
4. And that you won’t know what to do with your degree once you have it.
5. Not to mention all of that debt.
I have insufficient funds to be an adult.
— ihateeveryone:) (@YozaMnyanda) August 3, 2016
6. You might have to finally come up with an answer to: “what do you want to do with your life?”
7. But knowing you’ll probably just avoid it for yet another year.
8. You don’t want to leave your friends at university.
9. Or leave uni at all really.
10. That other people will have everything together before you.
Being told to look at Grad schemes already makes things a little bit more real
— ∆ndrew Woods (@AWoods129) September 26, 2014
11. Half the people you know will be away enjoying their year abroads or placements.
Leaving you to stress about final year alone.
I'm missing everyone at uni and I'm gutted that half of them are doing study abroad this year. I'll miss you all so much!
— Emily BP (@Emeeelio) September 5, 2015
12. You’re worried you haven’t learnt any real life skills yet.
13. Or at least any relevant or helpful ones.
Parents: so what did you learn at your first year of uni son?
Me: that doing a bottle run once a week isn't enough pic.twitter.com/mmOMHvSGBl
— ant (@antonioleblanc_) June 18, 2016
14. So you don’t know how much of an “adult” you really are.
Me as a kid:
"I wish I was an adult so I could do whatever I want!"
Me as an adult:
"I wish I was a kid so I could do whatever I want!"
— Aaron Denius Garcia (@AaronDenius) August 2, 2016
15. Which means you definitely don’t feel ready to graduate.
16. But at least you have another year until that happens.
Just try not to think about it 😅😅😅