20 Signs You Regret Moving Back Home Over Summer
You couldn’t afford to stay at uni over summer, but by now you wish you had anyway.
1. You arrive home thinking you’re the boss after a year of living on your own.
2. And immediately begin to raid the fridge to replenish yourself from a tough year.
3. But you quickly remember how boring having nothing to do becomes.
4. And by now it’s way too late to make alternative plans for summer.
5. So you just accept your fate and try to find a way to entertain yourself.
6. But you realise absolutely none of your old friends are at home.
7. And everyone in your old local seems way too young to be there.
8. Your parents constantly insist you should get a job.
9. And are way more strict about cleaning than your flatmates.
When I get home from uni and my parents try to tell me what to do pic.twitter.com/f0JDpjPi0P
— Average Joe's (@JoeBrads99) December 19, 2013