20 Things You Won’t Understand Until Your First Freshers’ Week In London
Your first introduction to London nights out teaches you a lot.
1. You expect to be able to find clubs everywhere.
2. But instead just end up not having a clue where you are or where to go.
3. And there’s always that one person who gets lost on the tube.
4. But then they randomly appear again at the end of the night.
5. You have to buy 10 drinks because the card limit is ridiculous.
So you end up drinking ridiculously quickly.
6. Which naturally leads to you getting drunk waaay too fast.
7. You are drunkenly surprised whenever you see a famous landmark.
8. And every flat party in London is too full.
9. You always end up following that one person who knows how to navigate the underground.
10. You have to get used to queuing like you’ve never queued before.
11. And queuing for things you didn’t realise you needed to queue for.
Like getting *out* of the club. Since when was that a thing?