23 Times Your Summer Reminded You of ‘Recess’
Exactly the same.
1. At first you were just excited that exam time was finally over.
— Glimmerella (@Domzki) March 20, 2015
2. And that you didn’t have to do a ridiculous amount of studying for a while.
3. You had plans to live like a king over summer.
4. And sat there just thinking what you could do with all that free time.
5. You decided you were going to actually be productive unlike previous summers.
6. And got home and ate everything you could to recuperate from your student lifestyle.
Why do I look like mikey from recess pic.twitter.com/tvj4WglFa1
— hamish (@Hamish_kp) August 23, 2016