30 Times Your University Life Was Just Like ‘Parks and Recreation’
“I am super chill all the time”
1. Before you arrived you were really excited and felt prepared for this.
2. You had the best intentions of being the perfect student.
3. You arrived looking forward to the freedom of living on your own.
4. And claimed your cupboard and bedroom territory.
5. You didn’t always get on with your flatmates…
6. And found it a little awkward introducing yourself to people at first…
7. But you get over it by hitting it hard in Freshers’ Week.
8. And probably embarrassing yourself (multiple times).
9. You made some great new friends.
10. And finally started to feel like you were adjusting to life as a student.
11. So decided to just enjoy it and take it easy for a while.
12. But then the lectures hit you and you realised it would be more difficult than you assumed…
13. And being hungover at uni was just about the worst thing ever.
14. There was so much new terminology you needed to get to grips with.
15. That you kind of felt a little* clueless.
16. So you went back to what you were good at…
17. Your parents had no chill and wanted to check up on you all the time.
18. Which you resented until you actually needed their help with something.
“Mum, what’s the difference between bio and non-bio washing powder?”