14 Things You Miss About The University of Stirling Now You’ve Graduated
Stirling > every other uni ever.
1. How beautiful the campus grounds are.
A 9am lecture isn’t so bad when you have views like this.
2. And it’s even prettier in the snow.
3. The clubs and societies you got to be a part of.
Whether you are into craft beer or cats, there was a society for everyone at Stirling.
If I get into Stirling University I am joining the Wizarding Society.
— Laura Bain (@LauraBain_x) January 13, 2012
4. The sports facilities that almost made you want to take up exercise.
Attending Scotland’s University for Sporting Excellence has its perks.
5. Refresh 😍
For all those times you were hungover and didn’t want to walk all the way to the Union.
Willow court refresh cafe is the best idea ever 👌🍴
— Fiona Cameron (@pheeyonahh) October 18, 2013
6. And the fact that you could go to Underground for a Starbucks coffee when you needed a break from studying.
7. Having views of the Wallace Monument no matter where you were on campus.
8. And the nightlife was amazing, even if you weren’t exactly spoilt for choice.
Stirling may only have two clubs but you still managed to have a great night out every time.
Fubar or dusk that is the question
— lewis gillan (@Gillan1996) October 31, 2015
9. Having a cinema on campus.
10. And being surrounded by wildlife on your way to lectures.
11. Even the Airthrey Loch swans.
We all loved to hate them.
12. The Union was the place to be.
Because where else do you get a rubber duck with a number on it whilst you wait for your food?
13. And having a castle on campus was undeniably cool.
Maybe you were even lucky enough to have some lectures there.
14. But most of all, the friends you had there made it the best.
Thanks Stirling, we miss you!
Life at Stirling was great, but your life as a graduate can be just as good.
All you need is to find the right graduate job. Register with GradTouch today and start looking for yours today 🎓🎉