15 Thoughts Everyone Who’s About To Go Into Final Year Is Having Right Now
“Where has all the time gone?” 😳
1. “I can’t believe I only have one year left.”
As if i'm packing up my stuff for my final year at uni, crazy!
— TA. (@tessaallen3) September 2, 2017
2. “Where have the years gone?”
Actually can't believe I'm going into my fourth and final year. Feels like yesterday I was a fresher unpacking in halls. #DontMakeMeAdultYet
— Rachel (@rchlbtt) September 8, 2016
3. “This will be the last time I’ll ever be going back to university.”
Goodbye, long summers.
Just realised when I grt a job and finished school there will b no more summer holidays and I shall work till death god save me
— julia (@juIiamx) August 1, 2013
4. “Oh God, classes are going to be so much harder this year.”
Third year life is no joke. I repeat. No. Joke.
— Marie (@GuadelynDelfino) July 11, 2017
5. “This is the year of the dreaded dissertation.”
I am so not ready to confront the whole 'dissertation' thing tbh 🙁
— Lauren ♡ (@kellylauren0) August 31, 2017
6. “Do I really have to start looking at graduate jobs already?”
The Number one thing that I stress/worry about daily now is IF I'll get a job when I graduate or be in debt working at McDonalds
— Gabby Miernik (@gabbymiernik) June 4, 2016
7. “What if nobody wants to hire me?”
Have you ever just looked at your CV and thought "damn this thing is empty"?
— …KG… (@KG_21_) March 5, 2017
8. “Nope. I’m not ready to be an adult yet.”
i'm too young to decide 'my future' and practically plan out my entire life i just want to go back to nap time in nursery </3
— taja (@_tajalewis) November 26, 2014
9. “I should probably make the most of my last year of getting student discount.”
just realised that leaving uni this year means no more student discount omg the heartbreak 💔💔💔
— SPAG (@ML3YERMAW) January 10, 2016
10. “How will I cope without a student loan?”
Got a tenner left over from my student loan to live on after I pay my rent, oh how I love uni life🙃🙃🙃
— amy〰mae (@amy_maehilt) September 4, 2017
11. “Textbooks this year are HOW much?”
I feel like every year my textbooks get more and more expensive! I thought it was suppose to get cheaper the older you got! #hmpf 😤
— Kristen Carter (@miss_kristenlea) January 23, 2013
12. “Wait, I actually have to go to every lecture?”
This is the year when most of your degree actually counts, after all.
My first lecture of third year is a 9am during freshers week lol rip Amelia
— Amelia ✨ (@amelialouiseoxx) August 21, 2017
13. “Who am I kidding? I’m going to smash it this year.”
Really excited for third year at uni, I've budgeted, organised my stuff, got more will to work and I've planned out my diet. Gunna smash it.
— SamWise Cressey (@sam_cressey) August 19, 2017
14. “But… what if I don’t smash it? What if I fail?”
The actual thought of doing my final year at uni has filled me with the constant fear
— James Hall (@James_Halld) September 6, 2017