18 Things You’ll Only Know If You’re A Student Who Basically Lives Off Pizza
Pizza is life.
1. It’s a difficult moment when your mum calls and asks if you’re eating healthily.
2. But you say yeah because pizza has vegetables on it.
Even if you don’t like veggie pizza, all pizza has tomato sauce so 🤗
3. It’s often the reason you can’t concentrate when you’re hungry in lectures.
Especially on a Two for Tuesday.
4. So you’ve found creative and unusual ways to smuggle it into uni with you.
The library might have banned food but that never stops you.
5. You’ve actually made friends with people through your mutual love of pizza.
6. And you put more effort into creating your perfect toppings than writing your essays.
It’s an art.
7. You’ve never experienced panic like that when you realise you set your postcode to your home address and not your uni address.
8. And the joy you feel when it arrives beats getting a first on an essay tbh.
9. It’s your go-to way of dealing with almost any situation.
Sad housemate? Pizza. Celebration? Pizza. Just a Wednesday afternoon? Pizza.
10. And it’s the best* way for people to win you over.
11. You’ve been known to only turn up to things if there’s pizza involved.
12. And your favourite part of a night out is leaving to go get pizza.
13. You take pizza etiquette very seriously.
14. And it’s your preferred way of contributing to group projects.
15. There’s literally no limit to how much you’re prepared to eat.
16. And it feels wrong to go for a prolonged amount of time without having any.
17. If it wasn’t for pizza, you probably wouldn’t survive at university.
18. In fact, you’re probably reading this while waiting for the pizza delivery guy to turn up.