22 Theresa May Reactions You’ll Recognise If You’ve Been To University
1. When you find all your soon-to-be flatmates on Facebook before you move in together.
And you start telling each other about yourself.
2. And then you finally meet them but come over all nervous.
3. One of your flatmates is very nosy, and every conversation with them feels like a mini interrogation.
4. You try new methods to ‘fit in’.
5. You end up FaceTiming your mum several times in Freshers’ Week to borrow more money.
“I need to buy some, um, pens.”
6. When someone asks if you’ve ever taken any drugs and you can’t not be honest.
7. When you lose all your mates in the club.
“Boris, Amber, Andrea… Where are you all?”
8. Every time your favourite song comes on at the end of a night at the SU.
9. Or when you go for a quiet one at the pub and end up singing karaoke until the early hours of the morning.
10. Getting into a drunken argument over something stupid and not talking to your housemate for a week.
11. When you try and say something insightful in a seminar.
12. Writing an essay that’s pure waffle and makes no sense.
“Hamlet means Hamlet.”
— 🌍 TheWeepingEarth (@ACrowdedPlanet) March 30, 2017
13. So you give up and hit the wine instead.
14. That smug satisfaction when you get a 2:1 on your assignment anyway.
And you wrote it in one day. Genius.
15. When your parents come to visit and they take you out somewhere fancy.
When Theresa May met Vogue: The papers react pic.twitter.com/d1GHogU25V
— Chintuuu! (@mazedaarcat) March 21, 2017
16. Hearing your flatmate have sex through the paper thin walls.
17. When your housemate says they’re the only person who cleans but they gave the living room a Febreeze one time the whole 42 weeks you lived there.
“If you say so, David.”
18. Every time you go home and your family asks what you’re going to do after you graduate.
every time Theresa May is thrown a question she doesn't like her face goes like this as if her soul is trying desperately to leave her body pic.twitter.com/PMGpw89DMz
— Dylan (@ReddingDylan) May 27, 2017
19. Getting really drunk and declaring your genuine undying love for your housemate.
It’ll be awkward tomorrow.
20. That one housemate who gets a bit too into the festive season and turns your house into a winter wonderland.
21. Feeling like this when you finally finish your dissertation in third year.
22. And taking the obligatory “I can’t believe I’m handing in my dissertation” photo.
Three years go by so damn fast.