14 Reasons Why The Easter Holidays Are Better When You’ve Graduated
You don’t get a whole month off anymore, but at least you enjoy what you do have properly.
1. Even though you get less time off, you can actually enjoy it more.
2. Because you’re not spending every second drowning in deadlines.
3. And so you no longer associate the holiday with stress.
4. Or think of it as that time in the academic year when you realise there’s only one semester left.
5. You can appreciate being able to stuff your face with chocolate without it being a coping method for getting you through your essays.
6. And you actually can make plans with your friends without feeling guilty.
7. There’s no more missing out on the warmer weather because you’re stuck inside writing.
8. And family get togethers no longer consist of questions about how university is coming along.
9. Once you’ve sorted a graduate job, can at least afford to enjoy yourself over the Easter break.
A luxury hardly anyone is granted as a student.
10. And not live in fear of impending exams.
11. Better still, you’ll actually be able to afford the bank holiday drinking sessions.
12. And you’re perfectly entitled to ridiculously long, guilt free lie-ins.
13. Perhaps best of all, you’ll be able to go back to work feeling like you’ve actually had a break.
As opposed to going back to uni only to be faced with yet more work.
14. And not feel like you need another Easter holiday to get over the one you’ve just had.