17 Questions You Can’t Help Asking Yourself After You Graduate
Cue existential crisis.
1. What the actual fuck am I going to do now?
2. What did I even study?
Seriously, I don’t remember half that stuff I spent so long revising.
3. What is life without a student house and uni housemates?
i'm sat here alone and 'all by myself' is playing on the radio i am literally turning into bridget jones
— lou 🎃 (@Uhuras) October 13, 2016
4. Why on earth did I pick that course?
5. What if I never know what I want to be when I grow up?
6. I’m technically grown up now aren’t I?
7. How is being stuck in retail even worse than I expected?
How are people this annoying. Really.
8. Was my degree designed to lead directly into a life in customer service?
I think not.
9. How do I make “I have no experience and I am desperate” look good on a CV?
when you have no money but expensive taste pic.twitter.com/eaQull6QZI
— hopie (@reederss_digest) September 29, 2016
10. Why do none of the grad scheme people want me?
You think life is good after you graduate from Uni until you realise you have to compete with over a thousand graduates over the same job
— Pungtao (@Call_me_Jewelz) October 1, 2016
11. Were all those years of studying really worth it?
12. Where is the study guide to real life?
H e l p
13. Someone please help me???
14. How do people cope without student loans?
Used a free day pass at a west end gym and slipped in phrases that signals i can't afford a membership" like "graduate who works in retail".
— Kyra Edwards (@KyraEdwards13) October 16, 2016
15. Why have all my friends moved from my hometown?
16. Why do I feel like I have no time?
I’m in my twenties. Everything is moving way too fast.
17. Would I give up my graduate status?
Not a chance.