15 Struggles Every University of Chester Student Has Faced At Least Once
How many Bazzalads is too many?
1. Trying to find a computer that actually works in the Seaborne.
And soon realising there aren’t any…
2. Or discovering the book you need is on the Warrington campus.
3. The pain when Starbucks in BINKS is shut so you can’t have your pre-lecture caffeine hit.
4. Being assigned a PAT that never contacts you.
Still waiting on that reply to an email I sent you last year…
5. Always giving in to the temptation of SU Fridays.
6. And the fact that it’s impossible to go there and not let the night get messy.
Three years at Chester uni has not taught me that 'one drink' at SU Friday, does definitely not mean 'one drink'
— Alice Quinn (@aquinnx) June 4, 2016
7. Forever convincing yourself that you can definitely handle another Bazzalad.
8. When you know that you can’t.
I've been violated by bazzalads
— Jon Wasdell (@Wasdell) March 21, 2015
9. The weekly worry of being tagged in Rosies shameful photos from Wednesday nights.
“Did I really do that?” 😳
10. Trying to choose between a meal deal in BINKS or ordering Domino’s to campus.
Is there honestly really a choice??
11. Not being able to check in during your lecture because EVERYONE is trying to access the University App.
12. Feeling personally victimised by Moodle.
“This is sabotage. Moodle doesn’t want me to have a degree.”
13. Never quite getting the hang of walking on Chester’s cobbles and uneven streets.
Cocktails + cobbles = catastrophe
14. Feeling completely overwhelmed at the thought of graduating in the cathedral.
15. And the sadness when you realise you can’t stay forever.
Chester = ❤️