16 ‘Inside Out’ Reactions You’ll Recognise If You’re a Final Year University Student
So. Many. Emotions.
1. When you remember how much responsibility you actually have this year.
I am not emotionally or physically prepared for this.
2. And think about the fact that this is your FINAL year.
3. When relaxing seems near impossible.
Why did you moan about first year again?
4. When you consider just moving into the library.
What does the outside world look like again? I can’t recall.
5. And mourn the apparent loss of your social life.
6. As well as a good night’s sleep.
7. Your reaction every time you submit an assignment knowing full well your degree* depends on it.
8. Or when your tutors all set deadlines for the same day.
Why would you do that to me? There are so many days in the year. Why do you all need to pick the same one?
9. When your supervisor asks how your dissertation is coming along.
PLEASE HELP ME
10. Actually you attempting to stay on top of everything.
11. And also you when someone makes it worse by saying: “Try not to get stressed.”
12. When facing 9am lectures becomes even more taxing.
13. And you get to the end of every day like:
14. The face you pull when someone asks what plans you have for when you graduate.
15. Or when you discover some people have already got their post-grad options figured out.