15 Things You Learn To Love About Being a University Student
Whoever said school days are the best days of your life had obviously never gone to university.
1. You FINALLY have freedom.
No more being told what to do. You can literally do what you want when you want.
2. Student loans are an actual Godsend.
Did someone say shopping spree?
3. And student discount means you can spend even more of your student loan.
Who needs to pay rent anyway?
4. Family members are always giving you money or buying you food.
After student loan day this is the second best day. ‘Cause, free stuff.
5. And they’re all so proud of you because you’re at university.
Little do they know how much time you spend partying…
6. Then there’s all of the nights out.
You won’t have to wait to go out on a weekend anymore.
7. And all the cheap drinks that come with them.
Three drinks for a fiver and £1 shots is what it’s all about.
8. You don’t have to worry about hangovers at work.
All the more reason to drink more because you don’t have to get up early the next morning.
9. And if you do get a hangover, you can thank McDonald’s for the free burger.
Saving student lives since forever.
The free burger with a McDonald's meal is the best part about being a student
— Tom🍬🍭 (@tommdaws) March 28, 2016
10. If you’re lucky, you hardly have to spend time in uni at all.
Unless you’re an engineer. Awks.
11. You can live with your friends.
You get to spend all of your spare time together having all of the fun.
12. So you can suffer through exams and deadlines together.
Late night Domino’s deliveries become a regular.
13. After all the hard work, you always have those really long summers off.
Three months with no assignments or exams is an absolute dream.
14. And you can act like a child for a little longer.
Not about those responsibilities.