11 Signs You’re Actually Starting To Grow Up
You never thought it would actually happen, but you’re finally starting to shake off those signs of youth.
1. Beans and rice are no longer the main staples of your diet.
And when you do buy them you opt for brands instead of Smart Price.
2. You actually struggle to sleep in.
At university 1pm was your usual wake up time, but these days 10am seems late to you.
3. A significant section of your closet consists of ‘grown up’ clothes.
4. You’ve come to rely on coffee in the morning in order for brain activity to occur.
5. You’re more interested in having a “quiet one” at the pub than going out and getting wasted.
6. You find yourself saying things like ‘When I was at uni…’ a lot. Like, a lot.
7. You don’t speak to your uni friends as often as you’d like.
8. And when you do you’re always trying to plan a reunion.
9. Your weekends are spent catching up on sleep and sorting out boring stuff like finances. Joy.
10. Forget ‘Fresher’s 15’, it’s now that you’ve started to really pack on the pounds.
Because you’re working all the time you reason with yourself that you need the extra food for energy. But of course because you’re working all the time, this also means that you have no time for the gym. What a dilemma.
11. And finally, you no longer have Timehop because it was just too depressing.
Welcome to adulthood.