12 Reasons Why There’s No Point Denying You Love Wetherspoons
Every student loves a Wetherspoons. Some just don’t want to admit it.
1. You can get a lot of food for little money.
2. Because there’s literally a deal on everything.
Thursday Curry Nights are where it’s at.
3. Including the drinks.
4. Their cocktails won’t make you feel guilty for blowing your student loan.
5. And their pitchers are by far the best.
This student union's pitchers are weak af compared to wetherspoons
— anxious ari ☽ (@sailor_pinku) February 19, 2016
6. There’s always free Wi-Fi.
So you can upload your selfies while you’re still out.
7. Which is great news if the pub itself is Instagram-worthy.
8. It doesn’t even matter if you’re not having the best night because it’s so cheap.
9. Managing to find a free booth will give you a much-needed sense of accomplishment.
I love sitting in a booth in Wetherspoons waiting for people to meet me, whilst everyone has to stand and suffer.
— Ross (@Another_Rosso) May 29, 2015