17 Things Every Second Year University Student Has Realised By Now
You’re definitely not in first year anymore.
1. That your first year was actually a breeze.
2. And that you completely, stupidly took it for granted.
3. How unprepared you were for the jump between first and second year.
I thought second year of uni was gonna be fun but so far it's just been a whole lot of reading and tears. Often at the same time.
— Anna Summer (@AnnaSummer97) November 12, 2016
4. And how horrifying it is to be reminded that everything you do now counts towards your degree.
5. That even though you’ve been at uni for over a year now, you still don’t know where everything is.
6. Nor have you got any better at things like referencing.
I'M HALFWAY THROUGH MY SECOND YEAR OF UNI AND STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO REFERENCE. GO ME.
— سحر تكدل (@sehertekdal) January 7, 2014
7. Or doing group presentations.
8. That you’re an even lower priority for your lecturers than you were in first year.
You’re not the babies anymore, but you’re not doing your finals either so you don’t really count.