17 Instagrams That Sum Up Every British Student’s Summer
Summer in Britain comes and goes pretty suddenly, so you’ve probably learnt to make the most of it by doing some of these things.
1. You’ll definitely end up in a beer garden.
2. Or at the beach.
3. Where you underestimate the power of the sun.
4. And get burnt in all the weirdest places.
5. You might go to a festival.
6. Or on a holiday, where you’ll sport some questionable outfit choices…
7. You scramble to quickly have a barbecue while the sun’s still out.
15 degrees? LET’S DO THIS.
8. And you probably end up a little bit disappointed.
9. You make the most of the summer and study outdoors.
10. But you don’t really get much studying done.
It’s summer! There’s just too much else to do. Like have a water fight. Or drink.
11. You invest in one of these.
It isn’t summer until you’ve had an ice pop.
12. Or one of these 😍
13. And you rediscover your love for these bad bois.
14. Of course, you talk about the weather.
It’s summer! Can you believe it?!!!!!
15. And document it at every given opportunity.
It was sunny and warm, genuinely!
16. So you can look back at what you once had when summer passes.
17. And normal service is resumed.
Until next year, summer. We’ll miss you