32 Instagrams That Will Make You Want To Move To Edinburgh After University
Scotland’s capital is where you need to be.
1. First and foremost, it’s a beautiful city.
2. And is home to the phenomenon that is Salt ‘n’ Sauce.
It’s not quite brown sauce, but it’s not vinegar either. It’s just sauce and it’s 👌
3. You’re not yet too old to enjoy the incredible student hot spots.
4. But you can also escape them.
Classy cocktails, anyone?
5. The Fringe Festival would be on your doorstep.
Just the largest performing arts festival in the world. No big deal.
6. As would Harry Potter’s birthplace.
7. But if that’s not your thing, you don’t have to go far for a bit of culture.
The city is full of the country’s finest museums and galleries.
8. It’s big but not too big.
With a population of just under 500,000, there’s enough variety without feeling overwhelmed.
9. And it’s waaay cheaper than London.
You can even afford to buy a pint!
10. It’s full of all the craft beer you could ever want.
11. And some of the best gins. Ever.
12. You could get drunk in a cow shed…
13. Or glam up for George Street.
14. There’s even a cat cafe.
15. Edinburgh knows how to put on a show.
Going out with a big bang. Last nights end of festival fireworks spectacular. Brilliant music by the Scottish Chamber Orchestra. #Edinburgh #edinburghcastle #visitedinburgh #scotland #festival #festivals #edfringe #edintfest #edinburghinternationalfestival #fireworks #firework #scottishchamberorchestra #evening #eveningsky #event #thisisedinburgh #edinburghlife
16. Especially at New Year.
Hogmanay is something else. 🙌
17. There are plenty of great live music venues.
18. And cosy, traditional Scottish pubs.
19. There’s also an amazing LGBTQ scene.
The famous ‘Pink Triangle’ is renowned for its gay bars and clubs.
20. It’s easy to travel around the city.
21. Even if public transport isn’t your thing.
Searching for killer whales #edinburghcycles #forthbridges #lovemybike #padlocks #searchingforwhales #bikes #bikestagram #outdoors #bikesgirls #bikechick #cyclechic #cycles #cyclegirls #cyclelikeagirl #edinburgh #scotland #girlswhocycle #girlswhoridebikes #roadbike #bikesgirls #lovetocycle #livetocycle #scotland #trains #trainbridge #colours #cycle #cycleeveryday
22. There’s plenty of greenery.
From the beautiful Botanic Gardens, to the meadows, it’s easy to forget you’re in a city at times.
23. And it’s stunning in all seasons.
24. But especially in winter.
25. There are more coffee shops than you’ll ever need.
26. And amazing food. Everywhere.
27. Including at some of the finest restaurants in the world.
Edinburgh has 5 Michelin starred restaurants (more than any city outside of London).