14 Times ‘Dexter’ Summed Up Your Time at University
Like Dexter, your university experience has most likely had some unexpected turns for better and worse.
1. Living as a student means you have to make sacrifices sometimes.
And that could mean your lifestyle standards must drop drastically.
2. And it makes you angry when your housemates don’t clean up after themselves.
Unless it’s you that’s gross and provoking people…
3. Just when you start to enjoy yourself, your essays tend to pop up like:
4. But, once again, you leave your work until the day before it’s due.
5. Then your coursemate just stares at you.
You know they’ve done exactly the same. Oops.
6. At some point, you invite your home and uni friends round at the same time.
They tend to get on well after an awkward first hour.
7. You soon realise that you’ve somehow got to try and act normal in front of all of them.
Is that even possible? :/
8. At predrinks, you pass out 5 times and your friends don’t expect you to make it out.
Spoiler: you do.
9. Your friend is doing fine in the club without a wingman.
10. So you decide to fully focus on your unique yet amazing dancing.
11. After you leave the club, you have to go and get food. (drunk food = food of the gods)
Drunk food = food of the gods.
12. But on nights where you don’t feel like coming out, your mate’s guilt-tripping just doesn’t work.
13. At the end of the day, you’re going to have some really bad days.
Ngl, uni can suck big time!
14. But the good days will be the experience of a lifetime.
UNAY IS THE BEST.