15 Signs You’re Definitely Not Living In a Student House Anymore
There’s no queue to use the bathroom in the morning 🙌
1. You don’t have to deal with shitty student lettings agents.
2. In fact, your lettings agent tends to reply to your email on the very same day you sent it.
They understand that having working radiators actually matters.
3. Paying rent, bills, and council tax is way more expensive than you first thought.
RIP my already-suffering bank account.
4. Not to mention how much you spend when buying all your own furniture.
It’s easy to forget how much stuff you need to purchase.
5. But that also means you can make your place your very own.
Just think of the aesthetics!
6. Your place is tidy*.
*Most of the time, anyway.
7. The only dishes in the sink are yours.
And there’s no one to nag you and leave passive-aggressive notes everywhere.
8. The amount of fridge and freezer space you have in itself is incredible.
Time to stock up on Ben and Jerry’s… But only when it’s half price.
9. You also no longer rely on freezer food for dinner every single day.
*cooks one time* “5-star Michelin restaurant, here we come!”
10. And the oven is always free for use.
You’d usually wait around for your flatmates to finish for hours on end.