16 Things To Get You Excited For Freshers’ Week at Solent
Yes, Solent 👏
1. Soton caters for two universities, but it’s Solent that really knows how to deliver.
2. It’s more of a Freshers’ Fortnight than a week.
3. And the amount of events to choose from is crazy.
Silent discos, foam parties, bar crawls… There’s even a ball.
4. Whatever you’re into, there will be something for you.
Gaming nights? Sign me up.
5. The BNO is one of the best nights ever.
6. And the AAA band is worth every penny.
7. Bedford Place’s takeaways have got your hangovers covered.
8. And West Quay has you sorted for everything else.
Just pray for your overdraft.
9. All the clubs are within walking distance. 🙌
Although you’ll probably just get a taxi anyway.
10. Revolution’s shots and Popworld’s Partinis shouldn’t be missed.
11. And Tuesdays will never be the same again.
Can't wait for a cheeky Tuesday tonight 💃🏽💃🏽
— Chlo B (@_chlobailey) September 6, 2016
12. There are usually a few famous faces to spot.
13. And there will definitely be free pizza.
14. And lots of goody bags.
15. You’ll never regret joining in.
Solent definitely upped it's game with the Freshers Ball last night. Definitely saved the best for last
— Bec Morton (@becamorton) October 7, 2013
16. In fact, you’ll just want to keep going back.
This one hundred percent depresses me 😪😪😪 my first ever night of solent freshers was 4 years ago today take me back😭😭 pic.twitter.com/zTuN00iekE
— Sophie Hardwick (@dramaqueensoph) September 19, 2014