19 Signs You Have The Best University Housemates Ever
There’s no guarantee that the people you live with at university will be the best. But here are some signs that they just might be.
1. Even though you didn’t choose to live together, you couldn’t have asked for anyone better.
My housemates are literally the only thing that drag me back up to uni each term
— Rachel (@_rachelhegerty) April 18, 2016
2. And although you annoy each other occasionally, you miss them when they’re not there.
3. Sometimes they share their food with you.
Housemate is procrastibaking. Although I don't encourage avoiding uni work, I do encourage people cooking me cake. #yum
— Dee (@DEEShev) April 1, 2013
4. And they don’t get too annoyed when they didn’t actually know about the sharing until afterwards.
5. You can’t relate when you hear people complaining about their antisocial flatmates.
6. Because you actually do love spending time with yours.
7. You have the best squad nights out.
8. And the best nights in, too.
9. You know if you need a rant, there’ll be someone there to listen.
10. And if you just want to hang out, there’ll always be someone to hang out with.
11. You like looking out for one another.
12. Usually because you’re all to blame for each other’s misfortune.
13. You know exactly how to distract each other.
My housemate is playing the soundtrack to my early teenhood: awesome but distracting!!
— Gemma (@GemmaMuerte) May 20, 2015
14. And how to pull the best pranks.
So I get back to uni and find a sofa in my bedroom and my bed in the lounge… Cheers housemates! #banter
— Ashley Crossey (@AshleyCrossey) May 7, 2013