25 Lessons You Could Only Ever Learn at Southampton Solent University
You undoubtedly learn a lot at university. But some things you could only ever learn at Solent.
1. The best day to get cheeky is a Tuesday.
2. And nothing is more valuable than a golden banana.
3. Student Therapy is not a good idea if you have a 9am on a Thursday.
But you’ll do it anyway.
4. And Oceana having a McDonald’s next door is both a blessing and a curse.
5. A fry up from The Dock will actually save your life.
6. So will being able to get Domino’s delievered until 5:30am.
7. You can never be too full for Sprinkles.
yo if you've ever been to southampton and haven't been to sprinkles you are missing out on some good shit pic.twitter.com/vxGosxEwcs
— chloe (@_chloebatsford_) May 30, 2016
8. And it’s impossible to resist the smell of Southampton’s Turtle Bay.
The smell of turtle bay 👌
— jessica kang (@JessicaKang_) July 17, 2014
9. The Happy Hotdog Man isn’t happy. At all.
10. And you will regret paying for that Pure Gym membership.
11. Deanery’s kitchens are the best of all the halls.
12. And Hamwic’s the worst.
13. But Lucia Foster is the place to pre-drink.
14. The security guards in halls are some of the best people you’ll ever meet.
15. Even Southampton looks nice in the sun.
16. Just don’t walk through Hoglands when it’s dark.
17. And avoid West Quay at all costs on weekends.
18. Actually, avoid West Quay completely.
Big city = more shops = goodbye student loan.