15 Students You’ll Recognise When Playing Drinking Games
Pre-drinks are a must, and what better way to do it than with some drinking games?
When the rules come out, so do these people:
1. The one who always needs clarifications in ‘Never Have I Ever’.
You say “Never have I ever had sex in a public place”, and they ask “Does uni count?”
2. The one who knows how to get everyone else drunk when listening to music.
“Every time Sting says ‘Roxanne’, drink!”
3. The one who just wants to play Ring of Fire.
4. The one who introduces a new game.
“Have you heard about ‘Medusa’?”
5. The one with the inappropriate suggestions.
They always want to play games such as Dare Beer Pong, Flip, Sip or Strip and even Spin The Bottle.
6. The one who brings weird alcohol.
The dirty pint was looking fine until Dave showed up with Baileys.
7. The sadist who always wants to play again.
8. The unlucky one.
Always having to drink.
9. And the one who always gets picked on.
“2 for you” is all they hear.
10. The one who intends to go out after drinking games but never makes it.
11. The creepy observer.
They play one round then after that they just linger and laugh from the sidelines.
12. The one who just loves doing shots.
13. The walking rule book.
14. The one who really doesn’t want to play.
“Drinking is the game” they say.
15. And the one who regrets it the next day.
Damn the last King.