18 Times Peaky Blinders Perfectly Summed Up Your Life at Uni
Series 4 of the award winning BBC show is about to return to our screens, and I bet you never realised just how much you have in common with the Shelby family whilst at uni…
1. Your immediate reaction when you arrive at uni in a city with an accent.
2. When you still get ID’d, despite being solidly into your university education.
Little old baby-face.
3. But once you finally get in the club it’s straight to the bar to use the ‘Free Shot’ vouchers you have acquired.
Waste not, want not.
4. Which you will no doubt regret in the morning.
How the mighty fall.
5. After the hangover sets in, your housemate adds fuel to the fire and informs you about your drunken antics.
There’s always one person that loves to tell the group chat.
6. Which doesn’t matter because you justify your actions with the following mindset:
7. When your family rings to ask how the budgeting is going.
8. So you have to go on rations for the rest of the term.
Hope your housemates don’t mind I.O.Us.
9. But as soon as the next loan comes through, you’re like:
10. When you turn up to your lecture with your mates.
11. And when you see another group sitting in your seats.
Well this just won’t do.
12. When you begin job applications but you don’t know where on earth to start.
13. And before you know it, it’s time to start thinking about your dissertation.
14. And it’s deadline time, AGAIN.
15. But once they’re all done, you submit everything and walk around campus like a G.
That piece of work was better than Shakespeare.
16. When you realise you’ve done the measurements for your cap and gown wrong.
17. But all that will be forgotten once you get up on stage and receive your degree.
All your hard work will have paid off!
18. So, make sure you tune into the new series this week, but get your uni work done first!
By order of the Peaky Blinders!