22 Things You’ll Only Understand If You Went To Edge Hill University
Scoozi > Domino’s
1. Having to put up with the other unis in Liverpool thinking Edge Hill isn’t as good as them.
Whatever makes you feel better about yourselves, I guess.
2. But also being smug when you inform them Edge Hill won Uni of the Year not long ago.
3. Having to try and explain to people where Ormskirk actually is.
4. There is nothing funnier than seeing a rogue duck strolling around The Hub.
5. And nothing less funny than missing the Edge Link bus.
Why are the Edge Link buses not in sync with the trains? Get at Ormskirk at 11:25 and that's when the bus sets off… #stupid
— Mitchell Roberts (@MiWiRo) February 28, 2013
6. Because then you have to face Ormskirk’s torrential weather.
7. Having a whole canteen to choose from, but always opting for a cheeky meal deal or ‘Rollover’ hotdog.
8. Turning up to The Venue expecting a disappointing night, and ending up having one of the best.
9. Although Alpine will always be your fave.
10. Being an Edge Hill student, but spending all of the three years living in Liverpool.
11. But also being jealous of people who could have a lie in, because they live on campus.
12. You thought the Edge Hill beach was just a joke at first.
Pretty sick that edge hill has a beach now haha #tanninglad
— Hol (@hollylisa73) September 5, 2013
13. Not being able to get your head around the self-scanning books in the library.
14. Getting to a free computer only to find someone is locked in it.
15. If you didn’t know who Radio 1’s Danny Howard was before uni, you do now.
I didn't know Danny Howard went to Edge Hill 😱
— beth (@acciostarkids) July 2, 2014
16. Scoozi > Domino’s
17. Hating that all the clubs close really early.
18. But at least you always had The Queens Head.
Especially for the pub quiz.
19. There’s nothing worse than having one lecture in the main building, then your next one in the Creative Edge.
20. But at least campus is pretty.
21. Actually learning to love Ormskirk.
22. And knowing you’ll miss it when you leave.
One things for sure, you will leave Edge Hill with a lifetime of memories.