26 Signs You and Your Uni Best Friend Are Actually Ant and Dec
What’s the difference between you and your uni best mate and the nation’s favourite double act?
1. When you first met you weren’t too sure how to act around each other.
2. But it didn’t take long for you to realise you’re basically the same person.
3. You’re extremely comfortable with each other.
4. If not a bit too comfortable at times…
5. You spend more time with them than you do without them.
6. Which is partly why you secretly don’t like them hanging out with anyone else.
7. You always know what the other is thinking.
8. Especially if that thought involves getting food.
9. Or going out.
10. There’s pretty much nothing you don’t want to do together.
11. Because it’s just not fun if they’re not there.
12. There’s never any doubt as to who you’ll be living with when it comes to house hunting.
13. And you’re potentially the only people who don’t look forward to holidays because you know it means spending time apart.
14. You sort of have your own language now.
15. Not to mention an uncountable number of in-jokes.
“Sorry, you had to be there.”